Liquid Phase Extraction thoroughly presents both existing and new techniques in liquid phase extraction. It not only provides all information laboratory scientists need for choosing and utilizing suitable sample preparation procedures for any kind of sample, but also showcases the contemporary uses of sample preparation techniques in the most important industrial and academic project environments, including countercurrent chromatography, pressurized-liquid extraction, single-drop Microextraction, and more. Written by recognized experts in their respective fields, it serves as a one-stop reference for those who need to know which technique to choose for liquid phase extraction.
Used in conjunction with a similar release, Solid Phase Extraction, it allows users to master this crucial aspect of sample preparation.
- Defines the current state-of-the-art in extraction techniques and the methods and procedures for implementing them in laboratory practice
- Includes extensive referencing that facilitates the identification of key information
- Aimed at both entry-level scientists and those who want to explore new techniques and methods
- Poole, Supercritical Fluid Chromatography, Elsevier, 9780128092071, Feb 2017, 572pp, $195.00
- Fanali, Liquid Chromatography: Fundamentals and Instrumentation 2e, Elsevier, 9780128053935, Jun 2017, 808pp, $195.00
- Fanali, Liquid Chromatography: Applications 2e, Elsevier, 9780128053928, Jun 2017, 838pp, $195.00
Academics and industrial chemists practicing instrumental analysis; students in advanced analytical chemistry courses; professional scientists entering or working in analytical chemistry and those scientific disciplines employing instrumental analysis to acquire sample information